FRIGHT NIGHTS at Pirate’s Quest will include atmospheric lighting, loud noises, live performers, and theatrical smoke and water effects. Therefore these events are not recommended for EXPECTANT MOTHERS, EPILEPTICS, and THOSE WITH HEART DISORDERS OR A NERVOUS DISPOSITION.
WHILST INSIDE THE ATTRACTION:
- You must not touch anything, including props and effects, unless invited to do so.
You must not touch the performers…
although the performers may touch you.
- You must not smoke, chew gum, eat or drink.
- You must turn off mobile telephones.
- You must not make visual or sound recordings of any type.
- You must walk forward at all times and follow the instructions that you are given. You must never run.
- Once you have entered the attraction there are no midway exits (other than emergency exits).
If you appear to be under the influence of alcohol we reserve the right to refuse admission and you will not be entitled to a refund. This decision lies with the attraction’s managers.
We reserve the right to refuse admission or to refund the cost of your pre-paid tickets if your behaviour is threatening or if we believe you pose a threat to other visitors or staff.
BY ENTERING THE ATTRACTION YOU ARE BOUND BY THE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS & CONDITIONS YOU MAY NOT ENTER.