More competitions coming soon.
Terms and Conditions
There is no current competition running.
- Entry into the prize draw is free.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The prize closes at 12PM on 20th July 2018. Entries received after this date and time will not be considered.
- No responsibility will be taken by Pirate’s Quest for entries which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incomplete entries will not qualify for the competition. Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will not be accepted.
- The prize is for a family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) valid until 28/10/18.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries. Pirate’s Quest decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The winner must claim the prize by the 30/07/18.
- If the winner does not claim the prize by the 30/07/18, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
- Prize is non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives. Pirate’s Quest reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
- To obtain the winners name, send a stamped address envelope to Pirate’s Quest, Website Competition 2018 prize draw, 22 St Michael’s Road, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 1RA
- Winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
- All entrants to the competition will be deemed to have accepted the rules.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstance that arises beyond our control.
- The prize draw is subject to the laws of England Wales and Ireland.
- Promoter: Pirate’s Quest. 22 St Michael’s Road, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 1RA
- Entrants may receive Pirate’s Quest monthly e-newletter, but have the option to unsubscribe at any time. Data will not be shared to any third party.