- Is Pirate's Quest scary?
The sets and scenes are authentic and atmospheric – it can be a little dark in places but it is not intended to be scary (Excluding the Scare Experience). The LIVE Pirate guides pitch their performance to each individual group – so it really is an experience for everyone!
There is one section of the attraction, ‘The Locker of Davy Jones’ which is a specific Scare Experience. However this only lasts between 3 to 5 minutes and can be easily avoided with an alternative ‘Safe Route’.
- Is Pirate's Quest just for children?Pirate’s Quest is suitable for all ages. Because so much of the experience is led by a LIVE Pirate, they have the ability to pitch the performance to each individual group. There are plenty of laughs, scares, and factual content for older visitors.
- Does Pirate's Quest have wheelchair and pushchair access?Unfortunately because Pirate’s Quest is housed in such an old building, it is currently not accessible for wheelchairs or pushchairs. There are steps leading up to our building and inside. We do have space to store pushchairs while you enjoy your experience.
- Do I have to book in advance?It is strongly advised that you book in advance through our website, this guarantees you a space on your desired timeslot and avoids disappointment. However, if you haven’t booked in advance, there are a limited number of stand-by tickets – please call us on 01637 873379 and we’ll try our best to accommodate your group.
- How long does the Pirate's Quest Experience last?The Pirate’s Quest Experience lasts approximately One Hour. The majority of the experience is led by a LIVE Pirate, but the last section is self-guided, so visitors can spend as little or as long in there as they like.
- How often do experiences run throughout the day?Pirate’s Quest runs experiences regularly throughout the day. The exact times vary depending on the time of year, so check our website or ring in advance for more details.